Rally support and goodwill in the Middle Tennessee community for the brave patient heroes and families of Monroe Carell Jr. Children’s Hospital at Vanderbilt, as well as for the dedicated staff who work tirelessly to brighten their days.
G7 created a community engagement campaign that included on-site activation at 50 events, a website and social media campaign, a robust media outreach effort, as well as an artist partnership between hit Country duo Maddie and Tae.
- On site activation at 50 events, including all Nashville Predators home games and NHL All-Star weekend, where the community was able to write letters to the patients, families and hospital staff to brighten their days. The activation engaged thousands of people one-on-one to reinforce and expand the prestigious reputation of the hospital.
- Maddie and Tae’s song “Fly” was chosen as the Shine Bright campaign anthem. The song charted at #9 on the Billboard and provided an inspirational theme song for the Shine Bright campaign.
- A custom music video for the song “Fly” was recorded at Monroe Carell Jr. Children’s Hospital at Vanderbilt and premiered on CMT.
- Over 2,000 letters were written to the patients, families and hospital staff
- The custom video “Fly” has been streamed nearly 200,000 times on Vevo as well as many other online platforms
- #ShineBright was featured at over 50 media outlets, including consumer and music industry trade press
- The online campaign included social media shares from Rascal Flatts, Maddie and Tae, Hunter Hayes, Tori Kelly and many others