Continuing on the success of 2013’s Year of the Farmer program, G7 was tasked to support Ram’s commitment to future Ag leaders with a targeted grassroots programming concept, pairing local FFA chapters with participating dealers to create test drive and fundraising events.
Aligning with former FFA alum and country music star Easton Corbin, G7 created a national grass roots campaign with participating dealers that included the following deliverables:
- Test Drive Contest: Participating dealers partnered with their local FFA chapter on April 26th, 2014 for the Next Crop Project National Test Drive Day. Dealerships testing over 100 test drives in one day were qualified to win an invitation-only Easton Corbin concert for their community to celebrate Ram, the National FFA Organization and the Next Crop Project.
- Concerts: Corbin visited the 4 selected markets (Cassville, MO; Athens, TX; Clinton, IL and Russellville, KY) for a private Meet & Greet and concert performance that included local FFA students, teachers, volunteers, press and the local Ram selected dealership’s VIP guests.
- National FFA Convention Integration: Easton visited the 2014 FFA National Convention where he appeared in the Ram booth to sign autographs before he co-headlined the main concert event.
- Content: Partnering with Corbin’s record label Universal Music Nashville, an entertaining behind the scenes web series was created to showcase Corbin’s Ram-powered FFA concerts and first single “All Over the Road”. UMG syndicated the videos across multiple channels including VEVO, Corbin’s website & social media. Extending the partnership to Corbin’s second single, a Ram truck was organically integrated into Easton’s “Clockwork” music video garnering millions of views.
- Charity: Over $125,000 was raised for local FFA Leadership Programs form the test drive day.
- 100 Participating dealerships with 6,400 total test drives (average of 64 per store)
- 184 total Ram Trucks sold from the April 24th Next Crop Project Test Drive Day leads
- 32 Test Drive Day Press Articles with over 7M Impressions
- 475 Tweets with over 1.2M Social Impressions
- 18.4M Digital Media Impressions
- 4.8M TV Media Impressions
- Dealer feedback was extremely positive about the promotion
- Over 5,000 Attendees to the Private Concert events