RAM Trucks Concert Event
Featuring Zac Brown Band, Kellie Picker, Brantley Gilbert, Easton Corbin, and Billy Currington
* Gold Ex Award Winner (2013)
Deepen RAM Truck’s connection to country music and its broad fan base.
G7 created a custom music campaign entitled, “Road to the RAM JAM” including a multi-artist music event, original digital content, national promotional sweepstakes, and cause-related overlays with integrated marketing support to drive awareness. The program included:
- Artist-recorded branded content, which was featured on media partner websites, social networks, artist sites, etc.
- Coordinated promotional efforts on 75+ country radio stations
- Special edition vinyl records and Hatch Show print posters leveraged as prizing
- Sweepstakes overlay to win 1 of 100 trips for 2 to the invitation-only RAM JAM 2012 concert in Nashville which also included a limited audience of artist fan club members, press, RAM VIPs and military guests
- Dedicated www.RAMtrucks.com landing page, Facebook app, sweeps widget, RAMZone blog, artist blogs
- GAC TV and national print campaign: Country Weekly, People Country and Parade print ads
- Traditional and digital PR support targeting lifestyle media
- RAM JAM Concert streamed live on Yahoo! with multiple archived video-on-demand segments
- Charity truck auctions that will generate an estimated $200k+ in donations and millions of PR impressions
- Dealership incentive program where RAM dealers throughout the Southeast were given RAM JAM tickets to reward employees and customers
850,000 web page visits, more than 11 million social media impressions and over 600,000 sweeps entries with 5% increase in the number of entrants who opted-in to learn more about RAM.