Support Ram Trucks’ initiative to expand sales by broadening consumer appeal.
G7 developed a strategic and comprehensive partnership aligning Ram Trucks with reigning five-time CMA and ACM Female Vocalist of the Year, Miranda Lambert.
The campaign incorporated exclusive content that supported an extensive mix of advertising, promotions and PR activities, including: G7’s well trained tour staff were hired to manage the tour to work with dealer personnel to conduct test rides of an unreleased prototype, manage photo marketing, execute the JumpStart experience and many other onsite activities. Robust surveys were also gathered from consumers with insights that will speak into motorcycle production.
- A national and regional advertising campaign (TV, Radio, Print, Digital)
- A Lambert composed and produced custom song, and Ram creative agency (TRG)
- produced music video + behind-the-scenes themed filmed content (“Roots & Wings”)
- Concert tour integration
- ACM and CMA Awards show integrations
- A truck auction benefitting Lambert’s charity, MuttNation Foundation
- A national sweeps
- Music video product placement (“Little Red Wagon”)
- Awareness gains among truck intenders and Country Music fans
- Increased brand opinion and consideration among females
- “Roots & Wings” charted top ten country music downloads during release week
- Over 3M “Roots & Wings” music video streams / 5 year projection 6-8M
- Over 18M “Little Red Wagon” music video streams / 5 year projection 30M
- Extensive social media engagement
Over $66,000 raised during Ram Truck auction benefitting Lambert’s MuttNation Foundation
Creative execution by The Richards Group.