Marketing Platform that Reaches the Heartland
RAM Trucks wanted to drive awareness and further integrate the brand into the country music space.
Align RAM as the official truck of the Academy of Country Music Awards on CBS for 6 years including activation on site in the host city (’10 -’14 in Vegas and ‘15 in Dallas).
- Powered the ACM Entertainer of the Year vote (’10 -’14)
- Secured country music talent Jake Owen (’10), Luke Bryan (’11), Craig Morgan (’12), Thompson Square & Easton Corbin (‘13), Randy Houser & Easton Corbin (’14) and Thomas Rhett (‘15) to serve as the official RAM ambassadors for radio, TV and online press and onsite events
- On-air radio programming & onsite promotions with 90+ Cumulus stations (‘10-’14) and a national radio sweeps with 10 key Ram markets for a chance to win a ACM Awards fly-away (’15)
- Inclusion in the CBS telecast (’10-’15) and GAC “ACM Awards RAM Red Carpet” show (’10 –‘14) with spots, bumpers and in-show integration.
- Themed support for RAM’s Year of the Farmer (’13) initiative, The Next Crop project (’14) and the Miranda Lambert Partnership (‘15)
- In ‘14 and ‘15, G7 hosted 300+ national Ram dealers and guests during the ACM Awards Experience weekend as part of an exclusive incentive program with access to sold out tickets to various ACM Awards events including a private RAM Country Concert featuring Easton Corbin (‘14) and Thomas Rhett (’15) with the live show streamed on Yahoo! RAM Country
- GPJ executed on-premise Ride & Drive event (’12-‘14) and had many onsite activation footprints in ‘15 at the ACM Party for a Cause festival which was held 3 days leading up to the Awards
- In ‘15, Ram broke a Guinness World Record for the largest parade of pickup trucks which drew major PR and media coverage/results
The ’15 ACM Award show was held at AT&T Stadium in Dallas, TX with 70k attendees and 15M+ viewers, the ‘15 radio sweepstakes had a 4.2M estimated cume audience and the national Dealer program in ‘15 resulted in an 18% growth in 4th quarter sales and 36% increase in sales YOY.
RAM has renewed sponsorship rights for the ‘16 show.