Despite Fireball Whisky being one of the most popular spirits on the market today, the brand still needs to build awareness and drive trial to continue to grow. The brand was built through grass roots marketing at the bar level. Our challenge was to crank it up a notch and begin engaging with consumers on a mass scale, but in an authentic Fireball way.
G7 mapped out a full year festival tour program that will hit approximately 65 festivals in 12 months. The brand’s primary goal is “liquid to lips”, so our program focuses on sampling and product sales while also providing fun interactions with the crowds.
Key elements include:
- Custom built 25’w x 20’t x 10’d mobile bar unit for product sales and sampling
- Fire bikes to reach tight places within the festival grounds as well as guerilla marketing promotions on the street prior to the festival
- GIF photo marketing unit and social sharing
- Games and distribution of swag to draw and engage consumers
- Trained Fireball Brand Ambassadors spreading the Fireball love
This program is still in progress through June 2016, but at the halfway point we have distributed over 100,000 samples, sold over 200,000 shots, handed out over 100,000 pieces of branded swag and made more friends than we can count along the way.