P!NK’s “Truth About Love” Tour Sponsorship
COVERGIRL wanted to create awareness for their new COVERGIRL relationship with P!NK and use the traffic of the “Truth About Love” tour to generate conversations about the new product line with sampling.
Working with COVERGIRL’s agency, UEG, G7 created visual branding elements onsite as well as physical experiences for fans to experience COVERGIRL products firsthand including:
- Fabricated and activated touch up zone makeup stations with sampling by brand ambassadors and tip cards with coupons that drive to retail
- Fabricated Outlast nail bars staffed with manicurists and a mani-cam to capture your look in photos to share on socials
- Video activation where fans tell their “truth about love” with a personal intro by P!NK to share on socials
- Photo marketing activation that inserts the fan’s image into a COVERGIRL print ad digital frame to share on socials
- P!NK pylon graphics throughout venue for unmanned photo ops
Over 5,000 manicures, thousands of samples distributed nightly and hundreds of thousands of social media posts.